How To Make USB / Memory Card Write Protected | Disable Or Enable - 1 Minutes Required Tutorial by SymbianMAC!
- Your Data is Protected
- No tension of Antivirus
- No one can copy your important data e.g assignments
- Enable / Disable write protection in less than 10 seconds
- No special training required
- You cannot copy your data if you need urgently ( Well just disable in 5 seconds)
- First of all connect USB Drive / Memory Card
- Open CMD.EXE
- Type : Diskpart , Click YES
- Type : "List disk"
- Select your desired disk , type : "Select disk 1"
- Type : "Attributes Disk"
- Type: "Attribute disk set readonly"
- Its done , now to disable type : "Attribute disk clear readonly"