How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 4.4.2 Kitkat |Tutorial by AndroidTechMAC / SymbianMAC
Things you need :-
- Odin Downloader
- Data Cable
- 70% Charged Battery
- ClockMod Recovery
- A Desktop Computer / Laptop with Windows
1st you need to Install Recovery , follow the link.
This is very simple tutorial , i understand that there are problems of links so i will upload all files to MEGA / Mediafire.
Also will make the tutorials simple enough so you can get it easily , do not be worry because of KNOX.
Links ( MEGA ) :
The above link is of Recovery , you need to Install recovery for this purpose.
Tutorial is available for you " How to Install Recovery"
Method for Galaxy S4 SPH-720T. "T" is for Tri-band.
1) Get TWRP tar for jfltespr (18.104.22.168 is the latest as of this posting)
2) Download supersu zip installer to either internal storage or ext SD
3) With the phone in download mode and Odin 3.04 set to NOT auto-reboot all other options UNchecked, flash TWRP into PDA slot. When done, remove battery and USB
4) Power up into recovery. If it's still stock recovery instead of TWRP, just redo step 3
5) Flash supersu.zip
Done. The phone is now rooted. After rebooting system, open SuperSu and if you want to fully disable Knox, say yes to the prompt.
TWRP tar for jfltespr : http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/jfltespr
If you own SPH-720T so here is full thread link :
The "Samsung Galaxy S4 Video Series"
1- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4
2- How to Install Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S4
3- How to Flash Custom / Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4
4- How to Downgrade to 4.3 Jelly Bean
5- How to Connect S4 to Iphone via WIFI
6- Top 27 Apps for Samsung Galaxy S4
7- Best 12 Games for Samsung Galaxy S4
8- ( Depend Upon Request)
So Subscribe if you own Samsung Galaxy S4.
Thanks for watching the video.
Have any request so comment below.
Like , comments and Subscribe!